Radio station with portable air band. It has 200 memory channels and has a power of 5W.
Portable air band radio. It incorporates a large illuminated LCD screen. It provides full communication in the aeronautical band and also offers VOR and ILS navigation functions in the "NAV" band. The FTA-550 includes the ability to program up to 200 memory channels with a function to recover channels quickly and easily.
The new and easy-to-use menu system is managed by icons so it is easy to navigate through all the powerful functions of this transceiver / GPS. It can also be easily reprogrammed in a matter of minutes using the optional PC programming software and the supplied USB programming cable.
Technical and comparative characteristics
- 5 output power (5W P.E.P. 1.5W carrier)
- Matrix display 43.2 x 43.2 mm (160 x 160 points)
- VOR navigation
- NOAA service available (depending on countries)
- 200 memory channels with 15 alphanumeric characters
- Keyboard and display with dimmable lighting
- IPX5 - Water protection
- BNC antenna connector
- Audio power (800 mW)
- Includes high capacity rechargeable Li-ion bacteria (7.4V 1800 mAh)
- Includes battery holder (6 x AA)
- YCE01 PC programming software (available online: www.yaesu.com)
- ILS Navigation Display (Localizer and Glide Slope)
- 1800 mAh 7.4 V Li-ion battery (SBR-12LI)
- AC charger (SAD-11B SBH-11)
- Helical antenna (SRA-13A)
- Lighter charger (SDD-12)
- Helmet adapter (SCU-15)
- Tray battery holder (SBT-12 6 x AA)
- Belt clip (SHB-11)
- USB cable (T9101606)
- User manual
- Warranty card.